    Kurt Knoll
    Kitiat British Columbia Canada
    Photographs of the Canadian north west.
    Kurt Knoll, Nov 23, 2006

  2. Kurt Knoll

    Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, "Kurt Knoll" <>
    vouchsafed:

    > I do have hotmetal pro but did change to window XP , Noe some of the
    > fuctions do not work i can not edit embed and meta.

    Maybe you have a typo.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity has its limits.
    Neredbojias, Nov 25, 2006

  3. Kurt Knoll

    Kurt Knoll Guest

    No I have trifocals glasses and do not always see al the letters.

    kk

    "Neredbojias" <http://www.neredbojias.com/fliam.php?cat=alt.html> wrote in
    message news:Xns9885BF3151BF1httpwwwneredbojiasco@208.49.80.251...

    Kurt Knoll, Nov 25, 2006