Hourglass ('wait') cursor causes IE to crash

Guest

I added some code to a web form to display an hourglass cursor when posing
back, but IE sometime crashes.

My Web form contains a button. I set the onclick function in the
code-behind as follows.

BtnTest.Attributes["OnClick"] = "StartWaitCursor();";

In the page, I have included the following Javascript.

function StartWaitCursor()
{
document.body.style.cursor = 'wait';
}

There is a posback handler function for the button, but it doesn't do
anything yet.

private void BtnTest_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e)

The whole thing seems to work fine, but after three or four postbacks,
Internet Explorer crashes. I'm using IE version 6.0.2800.1106.

Any ideas on why IE crashes? Does the cursor (document.body.style.cursor)
have to be reset?