  1. jb

    jb Guest

    Can it be done?

    jb, Jul 14, 2005

  2. jb wrote:

    > Can it be done?

    It? Please let the body of the message stand alone.

    Stylesheets can match :hover on any element, but Internet Explorer only
    supports it on <a> elements with href attributes. JavaScript can work
    around that limitation.

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

    David Dorward, Jul 14, 2005

  3. jb wrote:

    > Can it be done?

    Difficult to say from your post, but you may have more success styling the
    links in a list and utilising display:block rather than a table.

    --
    Robert
    http://brightonfixedodds.net

    Robert Frost-Bridges, Jul 14, 2005
  4. jb

    jb Guest

    >>Can it be done?
    >

    > Difficult to say from your post, but you may have more success styling the
    > links in a list and utilising display:block rather than a table.

    I'm looking for a way to make a whole <td> hover, like a li does in
    listamatic, without knowing the width of a particular cell.

    jb, Jul 14, 2005
  5. jb

    Vladdy Guest

    Vladdy, Jul 15, 2005
  6. jb

    Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed jb <> writing in

    >>>Can it be done?

    >> Difficult to say from your post, but you may have more success styling
    >> the links in a list and utilising display:block rather than a table.

    > I'm looking for a way to make a whole <td> hover, like a li does in
    > listamatic, without knowing the width of a particular cell.

    You're going to have issues doing that for IE since it does not recognize
    hover on anything but the A element. You might be able to find some
    javascript that will do it for you.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info