    control? I mean, I need my LinkButton changes its color when the mouse
    hovers the control.

    Thank you very much.

    Vidae - Recursos Humanos, Mar 20, 2006

  2. On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 00:07:00 +0100, Vidae - Recursos Humanos wrote:

    > Is there any way to do a kind of "a.hover" in an ASP.NET 2.0 LinkButton
    > control? I mean, I need my LinkButton changes its color when the mouse
    > hovers the control.

    Yes, by using a.hover in your style sheet.

    ASP.NET controls are just regular HTML controls on the client side, and
    anything you can do in HTML, you can do with Web Controls (with a few
    exceptions, and that's largely because you would be contradicting ASP).

    Erik Funkenbusch, Mar 20, 2006

  3. Thank you, Erik.

    Could be it possible to have several kinds of behaviours for hover? This
    could be useful to have several types of links.

    Thank you again.

    Development Tray, Mar 20, 2006
  4. Vidae - Recursos Humanos

    Progman Guest

    that is client process. use html

    Progman, Mar 21, 2006
  5. On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 00:59:24 +0100, Development Tray wrote:

    > Thank you, Erik.
    >
    > Could be it possible to have several kinds of behaviours for hover? This
    > could be useful to have several types of links.

    Of course, through the use of selectors and classes, you can create as many
    behviors as you like.

    Erik Funkenbusch, Mar 21, 2006