Hover in a ASP.NET 2.0 LinkButton control

Vidae - Recursos Humanos

Hello all.

Is there any way to do a kind of "a.hover" in an ASP.NET 2.0 LinkButton
control? I mean, I need my LinkButton changes its color when the mouse
hovers the control.

Thank you very much.

Erik Funkenbusch

Is there any way to do a kind of "a.hover" in an ASP.NET 2.0 LinkButton
control? I mean, I need my LinkButton changes its color when the mouse
hovers the control.

Yes, by using a.hover in your style sheet.

ASP.NET controls are just regular HTML controls on the client side, and
anything you can do in HTML, you can do with Web Controls (with a few
exceptions, and that's largely because you would be contradicting ASP).

Development Tray

Thank you, Erik.

Could be it possible to have several kinds of behaviours for hover? This
could be useful to have several types of links.

Thank you again.

Erik Funkenbusch

Thank you, Erik.

Could be it possible to have several kinds of behaviours for hover? This
could be useful to have several types of links.

Of course, through the use of selectors and classes, you can create as many
behviors as you like.