hover links problems....

Discussion in 'HTML' started by David Dorward, Oct 15, 2003.

  1. David Dorward, Oct 15, 2003

  2. David Dorward

    Domestos Guest

    Okay I am using CSS.

    I want to be able to create two sorts of links on the same page.

    i.e. one set of styles for all my links as normal but a further style for my
    page map links...

    i.e.

    HOME :: ANIMALS :: FROGS

    I need to stay in white all the time with no underline as opposed to my
    other links on the same page which have different settings...

    Thanks
    Dom

    Domestos, Oct 15, 2003

  3. David Dorward

    Domestos Guest

    > > I want to be able to create two sorts of links on the same page.

    > http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Links_with_different_colors

    Thanks for that - It't worked a treat

    > > I need to stay in white all the time with no underline

    > Probably not a great idea. UI feedback is a Good Thing(TM)

    No you're right - I changed the hover colour to a light grey...

    > David Dorward http://dorward.me.uk/

    Thanks
    Domestos

    Domestos, Oct 15, 2003