HoverMenuExtender | MS AJAX.net toolkit

tirath

hi,
I am using Microsoft AJAX.Net control toolkit. I am using
HoverMenuExtender control. When I hover over an Image control I open a
Panel which contains details. I want to provide a close button/link in
this panel and when user clicks on this, Panel goes away.
If I write Panel.Visible= false on button's click event, panel become
invisible, but when i hover over the image again, the panel does not
open up now.

Any ideas?What should i do?

Thanks in advance

bruce barker

the HoverMenuExtender works by create a popup behavior which adds a new
dom element (type depends on browser) that is parent to the panel, and
setting its style, not the panels. you could update the hover control to
have property to register your close button with the popup.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)