HoverMenuExtender Popup dynamic data

Peter

ASP.NET 3.5

I am using HowerMenueExtender to do Balloon popups inside a DataList, and it
works fine for static data, but I don't know how to display dynamic data, I
don't know how/where to change this data. The data I am trying to display
in the popup is not in the DataList.
I've tried to use FindControl method to find the controls on the panel, but
the FindMethod always returns nulls.

How and where do I update the panel referenced by the HoverMenueExtender? Or
do I just reference another form inside the panel, if so how?

Thank You

Peter

Peter

Peter said:
ASP.NET 3.5

I am using HowerMenueExtender to do Balloon popups inside a DataList, and
it works fine for static data, but I don't know how to display dynamic
data, I don't know how/where to change this data. The data I am trying to
display in the popup is not in the DataList.
I've tried to use FindControl method to find the controls on the panel,
but the FindMethod always returns nulls.

How and where do I update the panel referenced by the HoverMenueExtender?
Or do I just reference another form inside the panel, if so how?

Thank You

Peter

Never Mind - it was simple misspelling

If anyone is interested - you update the panel with dynamic data in the
DataList ItemDataBound event.