    11
    hello frnds,
    can anybody help me in write vhdl code for wsteppermotor having 7.5step angle
    pravin.vhdl, Sep 8, 2009

  2. pravin.vhdl

    debayan_p

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2009
    Messages:
    23
    see the following website.....it had a stepper motor thread 8 months ago...

    vlsibank(dot)com
    debayan_p, Sep 8, 2009

  3. pravin.vhdl

    pravin.vhdl

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2009
    Messages:
    11
    thanks debeyan

    thank u debeyan,,,,,,bt plz cud u giv me the code
    pravin.vhdl, Sep 15, 2009
  4. pravin.vhdl

    kess

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    can any1 help to Write a VHDL code to describe the specified operation of the stepper motor controller, making use of the 50MHz on-board clock [
    kess, Nov 16, 2011