how about writing some gui to a known console application

alexrait1

Do something useful... (at least for me)
For instance I need a gtk frontend for pgp.
So here you can have an opportunity to learn both pyGTK and pgp. A lot
of python code... :)

Grant Edwards

Do something useful... (at least for me)
For instance I need a gtk frontend for pgp.
So here you can have an opportunity to learn both pyGTK and pgp. A lot
of python code... :)

Um, to whom are you addressing your commands?

alexrait1

I tried to delete this message, but I guess it was too late... or it
didn't work for me... sorry anyway.

Grant Edwards

Um, to whom are you addressing your commands?

Presumably the "Suggesion[sic] for an undergrad final year project in
Python" thread.

Ah yes. The article to which I posted a follow-up wasn't part
of a thread. I now see there was a different thread with the
same topic.

Grant Edwards

I tried to delete this message, but I guess it was too late... or it
didn't work for me... sorry anyway.

No worries. Since the article didn't have a refereces or
in-reply-to header, it showed up as the first post in it's own
thread. I later saw the post to which you intended to reply.