How access data from Winforms-Appl. inside WEB-service ?

Peter931

I have a winforms Application that should
share some data via WEB-Services.

Remoting is not possible for other reasons.

How can this be done ?

When the WEB-Service is hosted in IIS on the same machine,
I dont know how to access variables from the Winforms Application.

The second idea was:
Can the Winforms - Applictaion host a WEB-Service ( without IIS ) ?

But how can this be done ? I have not founs any example in VS 2003 /
2005
Is it than possible to exchange data between Winforms and WEB-Service.

Thanks for any ideas
Peter

OHM \( One Handed Man \)

The only way I can think of is to publish these variables to a back-end
datasource which the webservice has access to.