  1. How do you add an existing folder to a project in VS.NET? It will only let
    me create new folders, or add existing files.

    Thanks.
    VB Programmer, Oct 20, 2004

  2. Work it around. Rename the existing folder, create a new one with the name
    you need in vs.net and then copy the files over.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Oct 20, 2004

  3. VB Programmer

    BluDog Guest

    On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:20:32 -0400, "VB Programmer"
    <Dont*NoSpam-Please*@jEmail.com> wrote:

    >How do you add an existing folder to a project in VS.NET? It will only let
    >me create new folders, or add existing files.
    >
    >Thanks.

    Open an explorer window and drag it in.

    Hope this helps

    Blu.
    BluDog, Oct 20, 2004
  4. VB Programmer

    Hans Kesting Guest

    VB Programmer wrote:
    > How do you add an existing folder to a project in VS.NET? It will
    > only let me create new folders, or add existing files.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Use windows explorer to get the folder in the correct position,
    enable "Show All Files" (at the top of the solution explorer in VS).
    The folder will be shown in grey (you might need to refresh, using
    the "Refresh" button near the "Show all files").
    Right-mouse, "include in project".

    Hans Kesting
    Hans Kesting, Oct 20, 2004