how auto login in the WebCamera?

j ah via DotNetMonster.com

i have setup a pansonic WebCamera,normal i login in must input my name and
password,so i want to coding to auto login in the WebCamera!can you
help me? i try to resolve the problem by code:(but failed!)
System.Net.NetworkCredential myCre = new NetworkCredential
("administrator","38780008");
HttpWebRequest myRequest = WebRequest.Create
(@"http://192.168.0.250:81/MaintenanceMenu?menu=Status&Language=12#")
as HttpWebRequest;
CredentialCache myCredentialCache = new CredentialCache();
myCredentialCache.Add(new Uri(@"http://192.168.0.250:81/"),"Basic",myCre);

myRequest.Credentials = myCredentialCache;