    This is for events like what you'd see on a digital sign in a hotel lobby.

    Thanks,
    Ron

    Ronald S. Cook, Apr 28, 2006

  2. You could acheive this using hte UpdatePanel and Timer controls in atlas

    http://atlas.asp.net/

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2xpY2tvbg==?=, Apr 28, 2006

  3. I was hoping to avoid 3rd party components.

    Ronald S. Cook, Apr 30, 2006
  4. Ronald S. Cook

    gerry Guest

    keep a counter in your session that gets increment each time the page is
    requested - render the appropriate content based on the value of the
    counter.

    gerry, Apr 30, 2006