    data binding?

    Thanks

    kai

    kai, Oct 2, 2006

  2. Hello Kai,

    The calendar control which comes with Visual Studio does not support
    databinding -you need to use the DayRender event to affect databinding. The
    wonderful people at OdeToCode have written an article which might be of
    assistance to you: http://odetocode.com/Articles/223.aspx.

    --
    enjoy - brians
    http://www.limbertech.com

    =?Utf-8?B?YnJpYW5zW01DU0Rd?=, Oct 2, 2006

  3. kai

    kai Guest

    Thanks Brians.

    kai, Oct 2, 2006