How can I add the Microsoft CRM Look and Feel to a Grid?

Hernando Brenes

Im working on a Microsoft CRM Customization. I have a webform with some
controls and a Grid. Microsoft Provides a CSS in order to get the same look
and feel as the CRM application but, it really doesn't make the grid look
and work as the CRM one does. Im wondering if someone can help me with this
task...

Hernando Brenes...