How can I change all TCP/IP para from VC++

Sedney

I try to send out the TCP/IP packets with all parameters defined by myself
(for test), but I find CSocket doesn't support to set with all kinds of
options combination. So now this is what I am trying to do: program the
TCP/IP message myself, but I don't know what level of API in VC++ can be
based on? Is anyone know What API is just lower than CSocket and winsock?

Very appreciate,
sedney

Aggro

Sedney said:
I try to send out the TCP/IP packets with all parameters defined by myself
(for test), but I find CSocket doesn't support to set with all kinds of
options combination. So now this is what I am trying to do: program the
TCP/IP message myself, but I don't know what level of API in VC++ can be
based on? Is anyone know What API is just lower than CSocket and winsock?

Your question is off topic here. Only questions about standard C++
belong to here. CSocket, TCP/IP and compilers are not part of the
standard, sorry.

Ask again from some group under microsoft.public.vc.* hierarchy. And
they might know the answer.