How can I clear cached ASPX pages from another page?

Jim

Hi,

I'm working on a VS.NET 2003 (C#) app which will have several hundred pages.
Most of the content is static, but there is a section for documents which is
based on content from a database. These documents may be associated with
multiple ASPX pages. When information about those documents is updated (the
name is changed or it is associated or unassociated with particular ASPX
pages) from the administration pages that are part of the same site, I would
like to remove those cached pages from the Cache so that the next time
somebody visits that page, it will be regenerated and re-cached. I have no
problem putting the pages into the Cache, but am unclear how to remove them
from the Cache first. When I look at my update page, I try to enumerate
through the Page.Cache, but those Cached pages aren't there.

How can I do this?

Thanks, Jim