How can i collect all the messages Off line.

Discussion in 'C++' started by RAVIN, Oct 25, 2007.

  1. RAVIN

    RAVIN Guest

    Hi Programmers,

    Comp.lang.C++ is a huge community.
    I really Appreciate the Active community with 50- 100's of Messages
    floating every day.
    Its Really Hard for a begginer like me in particular to acquire
    Knowledge of all the data thats present here.

    The Purpose of writing this Topic is How can i collect all the
    Messages Offline. Since I don't have Internet conncetion to my Pc and
    I Browse once in a Week . Is ther any other ways( Free of Cost :) )
    through which i can collect these information and develop my Debugging
    Skills from this Community..

    Thank you for Reading this Message. please forgive me for my Bad
    English.

    RAVIN, Oct 25, 2007

  2. On 2007-10-25 11:32, RAVIN wrote:
    > Hi Programmers,
    >
    > Comp.lang.C++ is a huge community.
    > I really Appreciate the Active community with 50- 100's of Messages
    > floating every day.
    > Its Really Hard for a begginer like me in particular to acquire
    > Knowledge of all the data thats present here.
    >
    > The Purpose of writing this Topic is How can i collect all the
    > Messages Offline. Since I don't have Internet conncetion to my Pc and
    > I Browse once in a Week . Is ther any other ways( Free of Cost :) )
    > through which i can collect these information and develop my Debugging
    > Skills from this Community..

    This is off-topic, future questions regarding usage of usenet should be
    posted to a group discussing usenet.

    To read the messages off-line you need to get yourself a real news-
    reader and use that to connect to an NNTP-server (your ISP might provide
    one or you can use one of the free ones). You can then use your news-
    reader to download the messages on the server, some servers keep the
    messages for only a short time others keep them longer.

    --
    Erik Wikström

    =?UTF-8?B?RXJpayBXaWtzdHLDtm0=?=, Oct 25, 2007

  3. RAVIN

    Jim Langston Guest

    "RAVIN" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Programmers,
    >
    > Comp.lang.C++ is a huge community.
    > I really Appreciate the Active community with 50- 100's of Messages
    > floating every day.
    > Its Really Hard for a begginer like me in particular to acquire
    > Knowledge of all the data thats present here.
    >
    > The Purpose of writing this Topic is How can i collect all the
    > Messages Offline. Since I don't have Internet conncetion to my Pc and
    > I Browse once in a Week . Is ther any other ways( Free of Cost :) )
    > through which i can collect these information and develop my Debugging
    > Skills from this Community..
    >
    > Thank you for Reading this Message. please forgive me for my Bad
    > English.

    OT. But I use Outlook Express (Free). I can syncronize the messages
    downloading all to my PC. And Outlook Express has a "work offline" option
    so I can read messages that were downloaded. Check your newsgroup reader
    software.

    Jim Langston, Oct 25, 2007