how can i create a dll

Pulvat

hello friends
I want to create a dll in java because i want to use that dll in vb can
i use dll in vb?
how can i create a dll in java? please give me step by step example

Roedy Green

I want to create a dll in java because i want to use that dll in vb can
i use dll in vb?
how can i create a dll in java? please give me step by step example

You create a dll the same way you do in C. You write it in C or C++ or
assembler. Then you link to it with JNI. JNI takes an entire textbook
to explain. see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jni.html to get started.
look at my Pentium project for some sample source code. See
http://mindprod.com/products.html#PENITIUM

The alternative as to collect some java class files together in a Jar
and compile them to a native DLL with Jet.
See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jar.html
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jet.html
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/javac.html

You probably need an overview of the huge world of Java.
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/gettingstarted.html