    created in the designer using the runat=server attribute.

    Don
    , Feb 16, 2006

  2. DWS Guest

    I decided it was unethical but to get you rollin.

    xmlreader.ReadToFollowing("table")
    dim s as string
    s = xmlreader.ReadElementContentAsString()
    how you get s into a table is up to you. I think its the table inner html
    and you can just set it mynewhtmltable.innerhtml = s you still have to walk
    the attributes in node. table might be upper case too and the table node
    would not be found. It might not even work at all.

    Good Luck
    DWS

    DWS, Feb 16, 2006