    session is overides. I wont that to have two pages with different
    session and cookies. how can i do that in asp and asp.net

    , Dec 11, 2006

  2. Patrice Guest

    You could add a prefix to session variables to have technically a single
    session server side but two (or more) "application simulated" sessions (else
    it is AFAIK browser dependant -and sometimes it depends on, how you open
    the new window)...

    My personal preference would be likely to try to see if an alternate design
    could help (such as being able to grant rights to another account so that
    all the needed stuff could be handled from a single account).

    --
    Patrice

    Patrice, Dec 11, 2006