how can I create new session without destroy old session

ijevsk

I have asp page of my system and when I click on the link I want to
open new login page.If I enter to the system throuth this page my old
session is overides. I wont that to have two pages with different
session and cookies. how can i do that in asp and asp.net

Patrice

You could add a prefix to session variables to have technically a single
session server side but two (or more) "application simulated" sessions (else
it is AFAIK browser dependant -and sometimes it depends on, how you open
the new window)...

My personal preference would be likely to try to see if an alternate design
could help (such as being able to grant rights to another account so that
all the needed stuff could be handled from a single account).