How can I customize builtin module search path to prefix/lib toprefix/lib64?

js

Hi list,

Is it possible to change module search path (PYTHONPATH) built-in to
Python interpreter?
I thought I can change it with configure --libdir but it didn't work for me.
I also tried patching around python source tree replacing lib to lib64
but it didn't work either.

Adjusting sys.path directly or using environ should do the trick but
I'd rather want to make it the default path for my python

Thanks,