    I would like to set my customized control's layout to be the layout of
    the page in ASP.NET. Is there any way to get the width and height of
    the page thus I can set my control's width and height to them? Thanks.
    Leo, Oct 12, 2004

  2. The exact positioning of controls isn't determined until runtime on the
    client side by the browser. So your only hope is to use client side code.
    Instead I suggest going with FlowLayout, and using tables and such to
    organize your controls relative to eachother, and just let the browser
    handle the final details of the layout.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Oct 12, 2004

  3. Leo

    Leo Guest

    Steve,

    Thanks very much for your help. Unfortunately I am doing a prototype
    and it's the requirement to let the customized control to fullfill the
    page and to adjust itself with page resizing. Do you have any
    suggestion on client code or a sample to do something like that?
    Thanks again.

    Leo
    Leo, Oct 12, 2004