How can I determine the page layout (width and height)

Leo

I would like to set my customized control's layout to be the layout of
the page in ASP.NET. Is there any way to get the width and height of
the page thus I can set my control's width and height to them? Thanks.

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

The exact positioning of controls isn't determined until runtime on the
client side by the browser. So your only hope is to use client side code.
Instead I suggest going with FlowLayout, and using tables and such to
organize your controls relative to eachother, and just let the browser
handle the final details of the layout.

Leo

Steve,

Thanks very much for your help. Unfortunately I am doing a prototype
and it's the requirement to let the customized control to fullfill the
page and to adjust itself with page resizing. Do you have any
suggestion on client code or a sample to do something like that?
Thanks again.

Leo