    How can I disable a lisitem inside a checkboxlist control? CheckboxList has
    "Enable" property, but ListItem has not.

    Thanks, Wenqing

    Winston, Sep 8, 2003

  2. Hi Winston,

    To disable a lisitem inside a checkboxlist control, you may send the
    appropriate client-side script to the page based on
    the id of the box you want to disable. Please check this link for more
    information.

    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=checkboxlist disable&hl=zh-CN&lr=lang_zh-C
    N|lang_zh-TW|lang_nl|lang_en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=OznIq3HmBHA.1004%40tkmsf
    tngp07&rnum=1

    Hope this helps.

    Best regards,
    Lewis