    web site. But framework 1.1 is disables it by default.
    @Page RequestValidation=true. I want to disable it or allow only from some
    of my controls can post html text. Is there a way for this.

    Umut Tezduyar, Nov 12, 2004

  2. I found something different. Can i erase the error on the OnError method
    of the application.
    Server.ClearError (), i dont know why, stops the request cycle of the
    control.
    Instead of informing my users, i strictly want to find a way to do this.
    Can i change the web.config file, when my user drags and drop my control
    from the toolbox.

    void OnError (sender and eventargs)
    {
    Exception ex = Server.GetLastException ();
    if (ex is RequestValidateException)
    Server.ClearError ();
    }

    Umut Tezduyar, Nov 13, 2004