    No third party software. I would like to do this on my own. But I dont
    know how. So please someone help me.

    thanks

    pietaster, Oct 30, 2003

  2. pietaster

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    I didn't really understand what you were saying so if you would be more
    specific I would follow up. Off the top of my head, one quick fix is to set
    the row count to 1 and turn on paging, that will get you the same effect.
    You can use the itemdatabound event handlers to remove the columns that you
    are not interested in.

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney