How Can I Eliminate Frame or iFrame at My Site?

Dennis M. Marks

With all the talk about how bad frames and iframes are I would like to
know how to eliminate them at a page at my site. I have three select
lists on the left. Depending on what is selected the data appears in an
iframe on the right. There is even the ability to redisplay the iframe
with certain elements sorted in reverse.

Is there a way to put the displayed data in a div that can be
dynamically altered?

The page seems to work fine now in both IE and Netscape and any changes
would just be a learning experience.

Site is at http://www.dcs-chico.com/~denmarks/
Select Amtrak from menu. I know I can give a direct address but my
counter is only on the home page. Any other advice on appearance would
be appreciated.

Steve R.

Dennis M. Marks wrote in message ...
With all the talk about how bad frames and iframes are I would like to
know how to eliminate them at a page at my site.

Don't let *them* brow-beat you. There's nothing wrong with frames and
iframes - They do actually work.

On your homepage you could make that iframe bigger so people don't need to
scroll to read, as there's not all that much text there.