how can i extract a part of an image using VHDL !!

saousouna.ing

Hi ,
I am realizing a project which consists in making a program in VHDL of
the treatment of image (detection of face in a stream video / image)
in VHDL and implement it on FPGA Xilinx Spartan III.

...Now the problem is here : I need to extract a part of my origin
image which is stored in a ROM. but I am clamped !!
Can anyone helps me to program this extraction PLEASE !! & thank
you very much ..i appreciate it

have a great day

Aiken

1. You need to know how is the mapping of your image in the ROM
2. Write a read ROM process for the ROM(read the ROM spec. and some
basic vhdl book)
3. Make FSM to read where you want from the ROM to your RAM/what every
your treatment for the image