How can I find a freelance programmer?

Jorge Godoy

Charles said:
I am looking for a freelance Python programmer to create a cross-platform
application with wxPython.
Any idea where I could find one?

Here? At Python-jobs? :) At the wxPython mailing list?

--
Jorge Godoy <[email protected]>

- Qualquer coisa dita em latim soa profundo.
- Anything said in Latin sounds smart.

Charles

Hello,

I am looking for a freelance Python programmer to create a cross-platform
application with wxPython.
Any idea where I could find one?
Thanks,

Tim Parkin

Charles said:
Hello,

I am looking for a freelance Python programmer to create a cross-platform
application with wxPython.
Any idea where I could find one?
Thanks,
You could ask Steve Holden? - that'll be 10% commission Steve! ;-)

Tim Parkin

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gregory_Pi=F1ero?=

That's not Steve Holden. Steve Holden is a folk hero around here, in
fact when the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his
closet for Steve Holden.

sorry, just want an excuse to use a Chuck Norris fact ;-)
http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

-Greg

Steve Holden

Tim said:
Charles wrote:

You could ask Steve Holden? - that'll be 10% commission Steve! ;-)
Hi, Charles

How can I help you? I'm fairly experienced with Python, and I'm giving a
wxPython tutorial at PyCon in a week's time, so I know the technologies
you need. What's the requirement?

[Thanks, Tim: can I pay you in beer? :)]

regards
Steve

Peter Decker

I am looking for a freelance Python programmer to create a cross-platform
application with wxPython.
Any idea where I could find one?

You should check out the Dabo project, which is a very impressive
framework that uses wxPython for its UI. The authors are both
independent programmers, and they sure know their stuff.