    Page.Controls collection only contains web controls but no components.

    TIA, this is a urgent issue need to be resolved in my project.

    -Martin

    Martin Hill, Sep 9, 2004

  2. Hi Martin,

    Thanks for posting here. As for this issue and found that there is a
    duplicated one in the
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet,
    Some communitry members and I have posted our replies there. I'd appreciate
    if you have a look there.
    Also, if you feel it convenient that we continue to discuss in that thread,
    please feel free to followup there.
    Thanks.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng