How can i get rubys on rails on my computer(fast and ez)?

clouder

Windows: I'd use Ruby One Click Installer, which comes with gems then
in cmd.exe > gems install rails (I always get a timeout or something
the first time then do it again and it works fine)

Ubuntu: apt-get rails (if your on 7.10 and above I believe) Although
I recommend apt-getting ruby and compiling RubyGems so you have the
option of having the latest and greatest of both gem itself and
versions of whatever gems you choose to install. Then again just $ gem
install rails (sudo as needed)

Other Linux: Best bet is using the distros apt, yum, or equivalent.
Which if your not your most likely compiling and you probably wouldn't
be asking this question if you were already compiling software on
Linux.

MacOS: no idea, but I it comes with it I think it was people are
saying?