    RaisePostBackEvent, either par1 or par2)

    After this phase, i cannot handle the event of the button added on pre
    render phase

    Umut Tezduyar, Oct 6, 2004

  2. Hi Umut,

    I've viewing the post and also have found the one you posted in the

    newsgroup, I've posted my replies in that thread. I'd appreciate if you
    have a look there. In addition, if you feel it convenient that we continue
    to discuss in that thread, please feel free to followup there. Thanks.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security