How can i have MSJVM and JVM at a time in my system

Andrew Thompson

\/-Mode said:
Is this possible to have both MSJVM and JVM both installed in system
at same time.

Yes. It is even possible to have two IE windows open
at the same moment, one running an applet using the
MSVM, the other running an applet using the Java Plug-In.

(This is assuming you have an old Win. system that
actually has the MSVM installed.)

HTH