    rather framework by which i can implement it...

    thanks in advance..

    biplab...

    biplab, Sep 29, 2009

  2. biplab

    user923005 Guest

    On Sep 29, 9:12 am, biplab <> wrote:
    > hi all,
    >
    > i want to implement the majority voting algorithms in distributed and
    > in centralized manner...can you please give me the basic idea or
    > rather framework by which i can implement it...

    I suggest news:comp.programming for queries of this nature (follow-ups
    set).

    Surely, a php (or other sort of) web script is the simple way to do
    something like this.

    In fact, most web bulletin board software that I have used has this
    feature built in. They will also have worked through the details
    (like making sure that people won't vote twice by detecting their IP
    address, etc.)

    Try a gander of sourceforge.

    user923005, Sep 29, 2009

  3. biplab

    Tech07 Guest

    biplab wrote:
    > hi all,
    >
    > i want to implement the majority voting algorithms in distributed and
    > in centralized manner...can you please give me the basic idea or
    > rather framework by which i can implement it...
    >
    > thanks in advance..
    >
    > biplab...

    :p Touche. :p

    Tech07, Sep 30, 2009
  4. "Tech07" <> wrote in message
    > biplab wrote:
    >> hi all,
    >>
    >> i want to implement the majority voting algorithms in distributed and
    >> in centralized manner...can you please give me the basic idea or
    >> rather framework by which i can implement it...
    >>
    >> thanks in advance..
    >>
    >> biplab...

    > :p Touche. :p

    Do you know what touché means?

    Chris M. Thomasson, Sep 30, 2009
  5. On 30 Sep, 04:19, "Chris M. Thomasson" <> wrote:
    > "Tech07" <> wrote in message
    > > biplab wrote:

    > >> i want to implement the majority voting algorithms in distributed and
    > >> in centralized manner...can you please give me the basic idea or
    > >> rather framework by which i can implement it...

    > >> thanks in advance..

    > > :p Touche. :p

    > Do you know what touché means?

    oh, he probably has *a* meaning for it. It's just that it
    likely has no connection with the actual meaning

    Nick Keighley, Sep 30, 2009