How can I inject code to all pages viewed

andysideas

I am an administrator of a large organisation.

We require the ability to be able to inject code into all pages that
people view. There are a number of requirements. I am hoping there
might be a catch all that will allow us to do what we need.

Firstly once people load up IE. I would like a banner to be displayed
at the top of ie reminding people of internet use guidelines. I would
like this to be visable at all times on all pages.

The second part is that I would like to inject code into all pages that
have shockwave. The injection of code would either hide or show flash
but in a PAUSED static state (ie no motion)

Not being a firefox guru, I understand that this is the kind of thing
people are doing with Monkeyscripts. However as a corp I cannot get
away from using IE because of the services we use.

Any help or pointers to better forums would be very much appeciated

sweet_thiruvonam

Hello,
Happy Harmony is the fastest growing matrimonial portal for
Indians.
You can email and IM other members without paying anything on this
site.
The amazing thing is that this site is totally free. Absolutely free.
Cannot believe? Then click on this link to visit and register Happy
Harmony.
http://www.happyharmony.com/?idAff=14
Background check is the new facility they have added now. You can do a
free
background check including age, address, phone numbers, property
owneship
information etc of anybody in the US.

Regards,
Resh

nikki

I am an administrator of a large organisation.

We require the ability to be able to inject code into all pages that
people view. There are a number of requirements. I am hoping there
might be a catch all that will allow us to do what we need.

COM add-in for all users' MSIE.
Similar to Norton Internet Security and other apps that do code
injection.