    disapperaed.

    Can anybody have some suggestion?

    Sara T.

    Sara T., Oct 22, 2004

  2. Sara T.

    JuanDG Guest

    ASP.NET Engine (which I explained on an earlier post) is designed to render
    pages in the most accurate way for the device requesting them.

    That's why we use generic tags like <mobile:form> or <mobile:label>.
    By using the "mobile" keyword in the start of the tag we're telling the
    ASP.NET Engine to replace those tags with equivalent tags in the markup
    language supported by the device requesting the page.

    In the namespace System.Web.UI.MobileControls.Adapters you can find all the
    adapters that render mobile controls into specific tags of a given markup
    language (like WML, xHTML, cHTML).

    That's the reason why all the specific markup (like HTML) that you write in
    a mobile web form will be removed at runtime, because it can't be adapted
    into other markup languages. If you want to use a specific feature supported
    only by a few devices or a single markup language you hay to use the custom
    device filters.

    I hope I made myself clear, if not, please tell me so I can elaborate some
    more.

    Regards!!!!

    --

    Juan David Gomez A.