How can I know my IIS version number?

Michael

Hi,

I am using w2000+sp4 server with IIS running, how can I know my IIS version
number, is it iis5.0 or 5.1 or 6.0?
I must know this, since I want to download patches from MS web site,
urgent...

Thx
Michael

Ray at

NT 4 : 4 (or lower if you're living in the past without the option pack
installed)
NT 5 : IIS 5
NT 5.1: IIS 5.1
NT 6 : IIS6

Where NT 5 = Windows 2000, NT 5.1 = Windows XP Pro, and NT 6 = Windows
Server 3003.

Also, <%=Request.ServerVariables("SERVER_SOFTWARE")%> will tell you.

Ray at home