    exceeded" can be resolved by brute force?

    Mark
    www.iosilver.co.uk

    mark | r, Jun 24, 2005

  2. mark | r wrote:
    > is there any ASP script that will display a list of all open
    > connections on a shared host
    >
    > im trying to determine if my previous problem with "system resource
    > exceeded" can be resolved by brute force?

    None that I am aware of, especially since you are using Access. There are
    tools to read the ldb file to see who is working in your database, but,
    since all accesses from IIS will be via IUSR, this will be less than
    helpful. The ldb only contains users, not connections. Remember, Access is a
    file-based database, so the tools available are limited.

    If you were using SQL Server, you could use sp_who or sp_who2 to create a
    list of all open connections, identified by SPIDs

    Bob Barrows
    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"