How can I make it apply to whole document?

Hari Prakash

Dear Honnen,

It seems I need to specify 'xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"'
to all the table I'm using. Is there any way to make it apply to
whole document. My idea is to include my own tags, so that I know
the blocks and parse through PHP and display.

Thanks,
Prakash.

Martin Honnen

Hari Prakash wrote:

It seems I need to specify 'xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"'
to all the table I'm using. Is there any way to make it apply to
whole document. My idea is to include my own tags, so that I know
the blocks and parse through PHP and display.

You can declare prefixes for different namespace as in

<doc
xmlns="http://example.com/2004/07/whatever"
xmlns:xhtml="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<element>