    ofcourse in asp.net
    thanks

    , Feb 25, 2007

  2. I'm not sure exactly what you mean by making an XML file from a database.
    You could do something like writing code that makes a query on the database
    and just iterates through the results, formatting them as a large string of
    XML using a stringbuilder object. You'll have to do the work to create the
    tags of course, but it's a fairly simple method. In SQL Server there is a
    FOR XML option of a select statement that you can look into. That will
    return query results as XML but you'll have to work out which formatting
    options suite your situation best.

    --

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick