    xmlns="myschema" in top node, and xmlns="" in other nodes..

    how i can drop the xmlns completly, it may not work in xslt, and
    orangevolt xpath viewer also doesn't work with default namespace

    Elhanan, Apr 5, 2006

  2. Elhanan

    James McGill Guest

    On Wed, 2006-04-05 at 07:42 -0700, Elhanan wrote:

    > i'm trying to marshal objects into xml, but i keep getting
    > xmlns="myschema" in top node, and xmlns="" in other nodes..
    >
    > how i can drop the xmlns completly, it may not work in xslt, and
    > orangevolt xpath viewer also doesn't work with default namespace

    Have you tried Castor (www.castor.org) or Xstream
    (http://xstream.codehaus.org/) ?

    Neither is JAXB, but both are good and useful.

    James McGill, Apr 5, 2006

  3. Elhanan

    Elhanan Guest

    well i need actuall java objects, incase i'll have to create it from
    scratch, i also need something that supports idref becouse i have
    object (elements) which are referenced by more then one parent
    elements.

    i know castor is considered favorite however the company strikes me as
    rather dishonest as they premoting their castor jdo even though it's
    not REAL jdo, and is rather bad.

    howabout xmlbeans?

    Elhanan, Apr 7, 2006