how can i marshal xml without xmlns attributes?

Elhanan

hi..

i'm trying to marshal objects into xml, but i keep getting
xmlns="myschema" in top node, and xmlns="" in other nodes..

how i can drop the xmlns completly, it may not work in xslt, and
orangevolt xpath viewer also doesn't work with default namespace

James McGill

i'm trying to marshal objects into xml, but i keep getting
xmlns="myschema" in top node, and xmlns="" in other nodes..

how i can drop the xmlns completly, it may not work in xslt, and
orangevolt xpath viewer also doesn't work with default namespace

Have you tried Castor (www.castor.org) or Xstream
(http://xstream.codehaus.org/) ?

Neither is JAXB, but both are good and useful.

Elhanan

well i need actuall java objects, incase i'll have to create it from
scratch, i also need something that supports idref becouse i have
object (elements) which are referenced by more then one parent
elements.

i know castor is considered favorite however the company strikes me as
rather dishonest as they premoting their castor jdo even though it's
not REAL jdo, and is rather bad.

howabout xmlbeans?