    LvFengRong Guest

    Hi,

    I want to modify the shape to circle, how can I do it?

    LvFengRong, May 6, 2004

  2. "LvFengRong" <> wrote in news:OGoY2B0MEHA.3668
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    > I want to modify the shape to circle, how can I do it?

    Use an image instead.

    Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu, May 6, 2004

  3. LvFengRong

    LvFengRong Guest

    Who can help me to resolve this question?

    LvFengRong, May 6, 2004
  4. LvFengRong

    Eidolon Guest

    What would be wrong with the previous response? You could use an image, and
    to get the button functionality, inherit it from
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton instead of simply from Button.

    Eidolon, May 6, 2004
  5. LvFengRong

    LvFengRong Guest

    I want use Text property of button, but ImageButton havn't Text Property.
    Thanks.

    LvFengRong, May 7, 2004
  6. LvFengRong

    LvFengRong Guest

    Thanks for your help. But when I run the code, there is an error display as
    below:
    cloud not load type ecom.drawtext. Did any file lost.
    "Eidolon" <> дÈëÓʼþ
    > Ah.... that would be problematic. I do not know of any way to change the
    > shape of a button.... the problem i would see is that the button is not
    > drawn by the server, but by the client, so (i would think) you wouldnt
    > really have any control over it.
    >
    > The attached zip file includes a page a wrote which shows a way you could
    > overcome this. Note that this code is not my own, but is a compilation and
    > adaptation of code found in several places around the web.
    >
    > The code i put together here, i used to draw a line of text, with a
    > transparent background, which could be rotated to any of the four cardinal
    > increments (0, 90, 180, 270?. You could use this code and modify it
    > accordingly to actually draw out more of a button-shaped object than

    simply

    LvFengRong, May 8, 2004