    How can I overload an iterator/create an iterator of my own as per my
    requirements for a template class of my own?

    Thank You,

    Pranav, Aug 8, 2008

  2. Pranav

    Jerry Coffin Guest

    In article <a4269af7-2daa-4b16-820b-
    >, says...
    > How can I overload an iterator/create an iterator of my own as per my
    > requirements for a template class of my own?

    Yes, you can create your own iterators. std::iterator (for one) is
    provided primarily as a base class in an attempt at making this a bit
    simpler. IIRC, Boost also has a library that attempts to make it easier
    to create your own iterators as well.

    --
    Later,
    Jerry.

    Jerry Coffin, Aug 8, 2008

  3. Pranav

    Pranav Guest

    But How? Iterator is an data type specifier/ it is an operator? I am
    not getting.

    Pranav, Aug 8, 2008
  4. Pranav

    ManicQin Guest