How can I pass command line arguments in Visual Studio 2005 (in C++ environment)

kmietas

How can I pass command line arguments in Visual Studio 2005 (in C++
environment)? Thanks in advance.

Victor Bazarov

kmietas said:
How can I pass command line arguments in Visual Studio 2005 (in C++
environment)? Thanks in advance.

Folks in 'microsoft.public.vc.ide_general' can tell you that. Here we
discuss _language_ issues, not products or how to use them. Thanks.

Phlip

kmietas said:
How can I pass command line arguments in Visual Studio 2005 (in C++
environment)? Thanks in advance.

I should tell you that you should use Google to find either the answer, or
the correct newsgroup to ask this question on. This newsgroup is only
qualified to discuss the raw C++ language itself.

However, others here might then politely request that I not turn this
newsgroup into a forum on Google, so I won't. ;-)