    cannot access files of that folder.

    TIA

    Atif
    Atif Iqbal, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Atif Iqbal

    rwg Guest

    Atif:

    If you want to intercept actions before running PL and other scripting languages, your best bet is to look at coding an ISAPI filter. You can start your MSDN
    search by looking for "IIS ISAPI Filter example".

    Of course, you can use IIS to control access to files and folders with Windows Integrated or Basic security.

    -rwg
    This is what I think, not necessarily what is accurate!

    rwg, Apr 5, 2004