How can I prevent SmartTag from showing?

amanda

Hi,

I've a webcontrol which inherited from BaseValidator.
Under the .Net 2.0, such control has a default function----SmartTag,
which is new in 2.0.
But I do not need it.
How can I do ?
My ValidatorDesigner is inherited from ControlDesinger.

/// <summary>
/// Summary description for ValidatorDesigner.
/// </summary>
internal class ValidatorDesigner:ControlDesigner

I have returned a null to ActionList, but the smart Tag still can be
seen.

/// <summary>
/// Gets the items that will populate smart tag menu.
/// </summary>
protected virtual BaseActionList ActionList
{
get
{
return null;

Thanks for your answer.

amanda

Have resolved.
See codes below.

/// <summary>
/// Override the ActionLists to use pull model to populate
smart tag menu.
/// </summary>
public override DesignerActionListCollection ActionLists
{
get
{
DesignerActionListCollection actionLists = new
DesignerActionListCollection();
actionLists.Add(new
DesignerActionList(this.Component));

return actionLists;