    form, I want to make it disappear just after it has been printed.
    Any help will be most appreciated.
    tamer

    Tamer Ibrahim, Jan 28, 2007

  2. RE: How can i print from the broweser without displaying the dialog pr

    You'll need to look for some sort of speciaized printing ActiveX control that
    can be installed via the browser. The browser printing function is
    client-side, and the client gets to control it.
    Peter

    --
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    Short urls & more: http://ittyurl.net

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Jan 29, 2007

  3. Tamer Ibrahim

    remi Guest

    If you just want to use the print function of the browser, you can use
    javascript print() function.

    remi, Jan 29, 2007
  4. Re: How can i print from the broweser without displaying the dialog pr

    On Jan 29, 1:10 am, Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]
    <> wrote:
    > You'll need to look for some sort of speciaized printing ActiveX control that
    > can be installed via the browser. The browser printing function is
    > client-side, and the client gets to control it.

    I think that user always will be able to print as many copies as he/
    she needed by using standard File-Print, or PrintScreen functions.

    There some sort of tricks you may find useful like having custom style
    for printing

    body {display:none}

    to make the body invisible for the print function

    For example, you can write a js which will change the style in XXX sec
    and user will not be able to print with File-Print after that time.

    Alexey Smirnov, Jan 29, 2007