  1. I'm a moron and I'm too stupid to do things.

    So I need a virtual brain to enhance my defective biological one.

    How can I program a brain in C++?

    Lloyd Hearsewave, Jan 18, 2011

  2. Am 18.01.2011 20:25, schrieb Lloyd Hearsewave:

    > How can I program a brain in C++?

    A human brain is an instange of billions of objects of
    class neuron. Each neuron has an internal std::vector
    with links to other Neurons. Each neuron is running in
    its own thread. Use your debugger!

    Gerald Breuer, Jan 18, 2011

  3. Lloyd Hearsewave

    Öö Tiib Guest

    On Jan 18, 9:25 pm, "Lloyd Hearsewave" <> wrote:
    > I'm a moron and I'm too stupid to do things.
    >
    > So I need a virtual brain to enhance my defective biological one.
    >
    > How can I program a brain in C++?

    If you are too stupid then avoid programming your brain in C++. It is
    dangerously complex language. Take some simpler language like PHP.

    Öö Tiib, Jan 18, 2011
  4. Lloyd Hearsewave

    mike3 Guest

    On Jan 18, 12:25 pm, "Lloyd Hearsewave" <>
    wrote:
    > I'm a moron and I'm too stupid to do things.
    >
    > So I need a virtual brain to enhance my defective biological one.
    >
    > How can I program a brain in C++?

    Lolz. If you're too stupid to do anything, how would you do that?

    mike3, Jan 18, 2011
  5. Lloyd Hearsewave

    red floyd Guest

    On Jan 18, 11:37 am, Gerald Breuer <>
    wrote:
    > Am 18.01.2011 20:25, schrieb Lloyd Hearsewave:
    >
    > > How can I program a brain in C++?

    > A human brain is an instange of billions of objects of
    > class neuron. Each neuron has an internal std::vector
    > with links to other Neurons. Each neuron is running in
    > its own thread. Use your debugger!

    He'd needs to be using C++0x, or else be very familiar with
    his brain's multithreading model, otherwise, he may run into
    issues.

    red floyd, Jan 18, 2011
  6. Am 19.01.2011 00:58, schrieb red floyd:

    >> A human brain is an instange of billions of objects of
    >> class neuron. Each neuron has an internal std::vector
    >> with links to other Neurons. Each neuron is running in
    >> its own thread. Use your debugger!

    > He'd needs to be using C++0x, or else be very familiar
    > with his brain's multithreading model, otherwise, he
    > may run into issues.

    Brain 1.0 was first implemented by someone called "god"
    about 30 million years ago. Leave him an e-mail if you're
    interested in the ancient mt-model used in Brain 1.0.

    Gerald Breuer, Jan 19, 2011
  7. Lloyd Hearsewave

    Daniel Guest

    On Jan 18, 7:57 pm, Sherm Pendley <> wrote:
    > Gerald Breuer <> writes:
    >
    > > Brain 1.0 was first implemented by someone called "god"
    > > about 30 million years ago.

    > But not in C++:

    Judging by the number of memory issues, I think it might have been.

    -- Daniel

    Daniel, Jan 19, 2011
  8. Lloyd Hearsewave

    Universe Guest

    On Jan 18, 2:25 pm, "Lloyd Hearsewave" <> wrote:
    > I'm a moron and I'm too stupid to do things.
    >
    > So I need a virtual brain to enhance my defective biological one.
    >
    > How can I program a brain in C++?

    I don't think C++ is suitable now, maybe C++xx is powerful enough:)

    Universe, Jan 19, 2011
  9. Lloyd Hearsewave

    DeMarcus Guest

    On 2011-01-18 20:25, Lloyd Hearsewave wrote:
    > I'm a moron and I'm too stupid to do things.
    >
    > So I need a virtual brain to enhance my defective biological one.
    >
    > How can I program a brain in C++?

    You can start here. It's pretty fun to play with.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_neural_networks

    /Daniel

    DeMarcus, Jan 23, 2011