    languages in my program, not english only ? P.S. I am using Borland C++
    Builder v6

    , May 28, 2005

  2. osmium Guest

    <> wrote:

    > I mean Omhs sign (Omega). And one more question hojw can I use other
    > languages in my program, not english only ? P.S. I am using Borland C++
    > Builder v6

    You will need to change the font dynamically on the program you generate.
    Which means you first have to determine what suitable fonts exist on that
    machine. I would start with _Programming Windows [version xx]_ by Charles
    Petzold.

    This is a platform specific problem so don't expect much help in this
    language oriented newsgroup. This is not going to be a half hour exercise!

    osmium, May 28, 2005