How can I put some text on a imageButton

Matthew

dear all,I want to put some text(caption) on a imageButton in asp.net,I
guess this maybe be done by deriving a new class from ImageButton,but I
can't step any further.So,pls give me some suggestions.

A world of thanks!

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

It sounds like you want to build a text image on the fly. Here's an article
that shows how to do it and more:

http://www.aspalliance.com/chrisg/default.asp?article=108

Ken